Global Spine Congress 2021 is offering both an onsite and online option - take a look at the boxes below for more information. Remember, the prices are Early Bird rates which must close on December 21. To register, click the panels below or the button beneath.
Fees and information
Please read the following registration terms and conditions carefully before starting the online registration. Debits to your credit card will appear as O.I.C. Srl Florence (Italy) on the registration statement.
1. AO Spine members receive a discount on registration fees - see pricing in the table above. To benefit from the discount, you will need to become an AO Spine member before registering. Membership status will be verified by AO Spine. Be aware if your membership is not updated at the time of your application, the "non-member fee" will be applied.
2. Applications for the medical/research student fellows/residents registration fee should be certified by a letter from the head of the department to be uploaded directly to the online registration platform (in PDF format), stating that the applicant is a medical/research student fellow/resident at the time of registration.
3. World Bank classification 2020. Please click here to access the list of eligible countries.
4. Industry representatives: Non-clinical professionals, with interests in the spine field, but are not treating patients.
5. The accompanying person registration fee includes a badge valid for the Exhibition Opening only.
6. Only congress-registered participants can sign-up for the pre-courses. Pre-course registration will open in early 2021.
Sponsor / Exhibitor Registration
Sponsoring and exhibiting company representatives will need to register as a participant. Such registration will allow access to all scientific sessions excluding pre-courses.
An email will be sent to individual participants upon completion of the registration process. This confirmation must be presented at the registration desk on-site at the congress to receive the congress kit and access badge.
For group registrations please ask for a group account by contacting the Registration Office OIC: registrationGSC2021@oic.it
- All individual and group modifications, and replacement requests must be officially submitted by email to the Registration Office OIC E-mail: registrationGSC2021@oic.it
- For cancellations received by April 5, 2021, the paid amount will be refunded with a 70% penalty reduction.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after April 5, 2021.
- An administrative fee of 50 euros will be applicable for name changes. For the replacement of a delegate, written permission from the originally registered participant will be required, along with full contact details of the substitution.
- Anyone unable to attend the congress after paying, and/or unable to transfer the registration fee to another person, must cancel his/her registration. The registration fee will be refunded if the request is received prior the above cancellation deadline dates.
- If you are unable to attend the Congress because you were denied a Visa to enter the country, you will be granted a refund only if you submit a copy of your visa rejection letter. The refund will be issued less the cancellation fee above stated.
- Please note that no refunds will be issued for additional fees paid for express shipping of invitation letters.
Full payment of all items is requested when registering. No confirmation or invitation letter will be sent until OIC has received the payment.
You may pay by credit card or bank transfer (see details below). We strongly encourage online payments.
Payment by bank transfer are accepted up to the late fee deadline of April 27, 2021.
Cash payment in Euros will be accepted onsite in Paris.
Note: As of September 14, 2019, the SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) came into effect in accordance with the provisions of the European Directive on payment services (PSD2). As an OIC group customer, your payments will become even more secure. For more information, please click HERE.
Invoices: Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can only be set up during the registration process. Should you have any special requests for the processing of your invoice, kindly let us know when submitting your application.